Get Rid of Lower Back Pain to Live Your Best Life
Few things can be more debilitating in your day-to-day life than lower back pain. You might search for a “chiropractor near me” while holding onto the painful part of your back. Search no more. Key Chiropractic and Wellness Centers in Nampa, ID, is waiting to get you moving again
What Causes Lower Back Pain?
About 80% of people will experience low back pain in their lives. Our chiropractor can explain why your back hurts and what can be done to relieve pain without surgery or medication. Common causes of back pain include:
- Pinched nerves: A pinched nerve is caused by the jelly-like substance between spinal discs rupturing and putting pressure on nearby nerves.
- Weight: Those who are overweight or obese carry extra weight that exacerbates the pressure on the joints and discs.
- Heavy-lifting jobs or activities: If you carry a heavy load at work or crank out reps at the gym, you could be setting yourself up for back pain.
- Sedentary lifestyle: If you aren’t very active, the muscles might not be strong enough to support your back properly.
- Genetics: You might be genetically predisposed to issues like scoliosis or osteoarthritis.
How to Fix Lower Back Pain
We have several options catered specifically to your needs. First, we’ll get a full medical history and X-rays. Then we’ll work to resolve the root problem.
- Cold laser therapy provides a pain-free way to target the inflammation sources while reducing the problem area. A small handheld device is moved over the target area.
- Spinal decompression opens up the vertebrae in the back, allowing new nutrients to flood into the affected area. You just lay down, and the machine does the rest.
- Strengthening and stretching exercises might be prescribed to loosen muscles, increase circulation, and drain inflammatory fluids.
- Manual manipulation and alignment aren’t as intense as they sound at Key Chiropractic and Wellness Centers. Our certified chiropractic sports physician can target the areas needing adjustment gently.
- Nutritional counseling at Key Chiropractic and Wellness Centers can establish good eating habits with anti-inflammatory foods and a diet to help overweight people safely lose pounds.
When You Are Ready for Chiropractic Care in Nampa, ID
If you’re searching for chiropractic care in Nampa, ID, Key Chiropractic and Wellness Centers should be your first call. Give us a call today at (208) 965-2128.